We share a dream to unite State College and the surrounding community around the life-changing power
Since its inception, FUSE Productions has created a bond between performers and audiences through the telling of moving and powerful stories, like Annie, A Chorus Line, the Christmas classic Scrooge! The Musical and The New Normal, our tribute to 9/11.
I’m thrilled to announce that FUSE will make a permanent home in this community. We will continue to produce meaningful shows that create opportunities for local artists to learn, grow and perform in high-quality productions in a professional atmosphere.
You can help make this possible! FUSE Productions is now established as a free-standing 501(c)3 non-profit organization (through its affiliation with arts organization Fractured Atlas):
- Your financial support directly impacts our community by helping to produce local performances.
- Because FUSE Productions will utilize various performance space throughout the area, including The State Theatre and other local venues, every dollar of support for FUSE will go entirely toward fulfilling our mission.
You can help produce these and other exciting shows on our performance schedule:
- A Chorus Line will bring together FUSE Productions and Centre Dance in a one-of-a-kind partnership designed to showcase the best local dancing, singing, and theatrical talent. We promise an exceptional performance and more strategic partnerships that merge local artistic talents. Performances August 7-9, 2014 at The State Theatre.
- The New Normal: A Spiritual Response in Words and Music is a heartfelt tribute to the victims and heroes of 9/11 that was first presented last year. This original production left audiences emotional and spellbound and is sure to become an annual local remembrance.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas will once again delight audiences of all ages. Viewers will get lost in the profound yet simple message of this holiday classic and feel part of the journey as Charlie Brown learns the true spirit of Christmas.
- Les Misérables in June 2015. We are thrilled to be able to bring this amazing show to life on a local stage!
Other projects include a contemporary play reading series and smaller cast plays, plus productions of plays and musicals by upcoming playwrights and composers.
I hope you’ll take this opportunity to support our mission to create a strong local community around the performing arts.
Let’s go on with the show!
Richard Biever, Artistic Director